We handle all the day-to-day operations of your property so you don’t have to. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Collecting rents
- Advertising and renting vacant units
- Paying all bills (includes mortgage, insurance, and monthly operating expenses)
- Corresponding to insurance requests
- Handling tenant complaints
- Screening prospective tenants
- Performing eviction services
- Conducting routine inspections of each property
- Enrolling your property in the City’s crime prevention program
- Coordinating and supervising payroll functions and reporting
- Reporting monthly financial statements to owners
- Managing any required and routine maintenance
- Hiring, training and supervising all on-site employees
Our fully insured maintenance staff is on the job 24 hours a day to respond immediately to any emergency. They are trained to provide courteous service to our tenants and to undertake most maintenance problems. If our on-site maintenance team does not have the expertise to fix the problem, we have partnerships with a number of contractors that can get the job done at discounted prices. We promote a PROACTIVE approach to servicing your maintenance needs. Our staff is proactive and committed to performing any necessary and routine maintenance. As a result, we find that costly problems are significantly reduced after the first year of management. Most importantly, we provide good customer service by meeting our tenant’s needs in a timely manner.
Our resident managers are simply the best. All management candidates are thoroughly screened and trained to be the best in the business. Their commitment to selecting quality tenants and ensuring that your property runs efficiently is the key to our success. Daily oversight and frequent training and mentoring to ensure that problems are immediately addressed and that the resident managers have influence as well as remediation. They have all been trained in Fair Housing Laws and Landlord Tenant Law. Our resident managers take pride in their work and ownership in their responsibilities. Consequently, their satisfaction and success has resulted in low turnover amongst our tenants and resident managers.
We handle all aspects of keeping your property fully rented. All applicants are screened based on credit history, prior rental history, employment, and other references. We interview all qualified applicants to ensure we find only quality tenants for our clients. Jamison Management Company believes in keeping your property fully rented and in top condition.